They may be getting on a bit, they may have lost that cute puppy look, but they are still a pup at heart and have a lot to give.
- Missy Jordan, a 15 year old small Poddle x, is looking for a loving home.
- Jasper & Roxy, a 11 year old Cocker Spaniel x Labrador and a 14 year old Collie x Kelpie, will be rehomed together as they are very bonded. All they need is a loving home where they will be an important part of their family and lots of pats.
- Jack & Lucky Kingston, a 13 year old Kelpie x, are beautiful dogs who are very bonded. All they want is to just find a special home where they can rest and spend their time together.
- Snowy Zanzi, a 10 year old male Maltese x, is a lovable and cuddly older gentleman who's happy for a short play, a short walk so he can say hello to people he meets, and then just wants to hang out or perhaps have a nap.
- Chex, a 9 to 10 year old Terrier x, has come to us needing nurture and a health overhaul. He wants to be rehomed with another dog (or two). Chex is such a friendly and affectionate little dog.
Our Special Needs
They may have health issues and need extra care but they still have unconditional love, companionship and a laugh to give.
- Jaele, a 1 year 6 months old Female Manx x, is a little ray of sunshine. She was born with a structural malformation which means she cannot toilet properly.
- Somali, a 10 months old adorable female domestic short hair cat , has diabetes insipidus. She is an absolute sweetheart who will be a delightful companion.
Our Happy Tandems
Looking for a happy pair? Check out our dogs that would love to go to their forever home together with their best friend.