They may be getting on a bit, they may have lost that cute puppy look, but they are still a pup at heart and have a lot to give.
- Chiara, a Small Female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x, is a gorgeous and loving dog who adores her family. She is well behaved and doesn't mind a trip in the car.
- Lucy, a Small Female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x, is a sweet older girl looking for her forever home to spend her days in the company of her family. She has a gentle, loving nature, and enjoys a quiet lifestyle. Lucy is perfectly happy with a lap and a pat, and returns the love she receives in spades.
- Nelly, a small female Maltese x, is a beautiful little soul who is looking for a family to love her and welcome her
Our Special Needs
They may have health issues and need extra care but they still have unconditional love, companionship and a laugh to give.
- Jaele, a 4 months old Female Manx x, is a little ray of sunshine. She was born with a structural malformation which means she cannot toilet properly.
- Suki, a 4 years and 7 months old female Cocker Spaniel, English x Poodle, is an ex-puppy farm dog who unfortunately does come with the genetic and psychological problems that often go with this. The time you invest in this amazing dog will be returned tenfold. All she needs now to complete her world is you.